Saturday, February 9, 2013

A Declaration



I am amazed by my evolution.  Life is showing up and I am more awake to it than ever!  I am where I am supposed to be right at this moment; I am in school, I am transforming emotionally at record speed.

Admittedly, I have been fighting this reawakening for a few months now.  And for the first time since I’ve felt them stirring just under the surface I want to let them bloom.  I, Courtney Anne Luck, am ready for whatever comes my way.  I was always so quick to be open to feelings of grief.  I never allowed myself to be that way surrounding joy.  The joys like the ones happening now with the budding of my self and my desires.  No more will I fight against what feels right and good.  I am the designer of life.

I have post-it notes plastered around my computer and desk area; things that say “Trust in the Universe… Just go with it!” “Be in the Unknowing” “Allow yourself to be tended to” and “The Universe!  It Knows!!”  I am alive.  I am flesh and blood and air; that heavenly qi coming into my lungs, that which animates me.  I can only act on what is so in this moment.  I cannot know what the future holds.  And I cannot let my fears of the “what if”s control what I do now.  Lao Tzu said “If you are depressed you are living in the past.  If you are anxious you are living in the future.  If you are at peace you are living in the present.”  I CHOOSE PEACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment