Tuesday, January 22, 2013

It's True

I feel like shit.
I feel sad and tired.
I feel overwhelmed by my biology homework.
I feel bored.
I feel like crying... so I will.

Crying is getting so fucking old.  I'm making new oceans in the world.

I want some excitement.
I want to have pleasant dreams tonight.
I want to never have to worry about money again.
I want to buy my own house.
I want to be able to live in the present moment at all times. 
I want to do well in biology.
I want to be a healthy weight.
I want to feel like a grown up again.
I want to let go of old habits that no longer serve me.
I want to be a mom.
I want to be able to wholly accept myself exactly as I am.

               More than anything in the world

I want to hear TJ tell me everything is going to be just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment